Living Covenant Ministries International

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Living Covenant Ministries International   » Member Forums   » Mike's Thoughts   » Sick of Doctrinal Debates!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick of Doctrinal Debates!!!
Mike Rule
Administrator
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Rule   Email Mike Rule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been around SO many debates lately about doctrinal issues, and I am SICK to DEATH of them. It happened again today. Since this is MY website, I felt it a safe place to UNLOAD and SHARE the DEPTH of my heart on this matter.

I am working on a book review for a most dangerous book. A book I dearly love. But it is most dangerous because it has the potential to ROCK the CORE of your faith and beliefs. However, there is a glaring theological error, in MY opinion, and in fact, in the opinion of MOST believers. Here is what I wrote in the review...

"EVERY teaching, EVERY theology, EVERY doctrine is WRONG in some way, some place, some HOW. And those theological errors are JUST as dangerous and glaring as are the errors in this book. I say it again, the theologial errors found in this book are NO MORE DANGERSOUS than the errors in ANY teaching out there today, in any church, PERIOD. ANYONE who thinks they have their beliefs ALL right, their theology ALL right, is both delusional and dangerous. That is the epitome of SELF righteousness which is an insistence that my way (self’s way) is right.

I am SICK of debating doctrine. I am sick of judging. I am sick of not just letting God reveal the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. Cant we ALL just shut up and seek Jesus together, and allow each other to work out our OWN salvation???

Ok, done venting. Thanks for listening. [Smile]

Shalom
Mike

[ May 18, 2011, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Mike Rule ]

Posts: 607 | From: Cass City, Michigan USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home

Copyright 2001-2009 - Living Covenant Ministries International