Living Covenant Ministries International

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Living Covenant Ministries International   » Member Forums   » General Discussion   » Welcome

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome
LCMI Admin
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LCMI Admin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We want to welcome our newest members, Richard, denchelle, and Mark. We look forward to getting to know you. We hope you find the LCMI forum a blessing.
Posts: 17 | From: * | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard
Member # 80

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard   Email Richard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the welcome!
It appears that there has not been any activity for a while now here on this forum, but maybe like some forums, it's like the tide going out and coming in. [Cool]

Mike, I have been greatly encouraged in reading your reflections.
If possible I would like to get in touch with you via email sometime and discuss some of that which is being stirred up within me.

Richard

--------------------
In Him we Live

Posts: 4 | From: Ontario Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Rule
Administrator
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Rule   Email Mike Rule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Richard,
Thanks for the encouraging words. They were very timely.

Yes, by all means I would love to be in contact with you. Please feel free to email me at contact@livingcovenant.com.

You are right, activity on the forum comes in and out like the tide. We usually receive 2000 to 5000 views each month. Some months it goes as high as 10,000. I know people are reading. Please feel free to write as you are led. Inevitably when someone starts to write, people will eventually start responding. Sometimes it takes a while though.

Shalom friend
Mike

Posts: 605 | From: Cass City, Michigan USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home

Copyright 2001-2009 - Living Covenant Ministries International