Living Covenant Ministries International

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Living Covenant Ministries International   » Member Forums   » General Discussion   » GODless: the Church of Liberalism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GODless: the Church of Liberalism
israelthebride
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for israelthebride   Email israelthebride   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GODless: the Church of Liberalism
by: Ann Coulter

This book exposes the world and it’s religion – itself.

Please read some info on this book by clicking this.

WHO IS GOD of HIS TEMPLE, your body?
LOVE, RICOEL

--------------------
Judge not, that you be not judged.
The measure you measure others,
that same measure shall be measured to you.

BIBLES in Many Languages

Posts: 126 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Retapeinoabba
Member # 21

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retapeinoabba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iv'e been looking at this book online. It does seem to be revealing, at least from the media hype platform.

--------------------
What you once thought you knew and were will change knowing Jesus.

Posts: 51 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Rule
Administrator
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Rule   Email Mike Rule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll precede my post by sayng that I am not familiar with the book, and that will most likley be evident by my post, but for the sake of discussion I will post anyway... [bigshock]

I used to be really upset by the church of liberalism, [Mad] then I met the church of conservatism. That is when I got even more upset. [tantrum] Then I was releived to find the church of moderation. It was even more abhorent than the previous two becuase it stood for NOTHING! [bigshock] But as I walked this journey, the Lord showed me that what we know as church is nothing more than an institution. [tonofbricks]

There was a time I was so vexed by the institutional church becuase it appeared so Godless. Now I rejoice becuase by His revelation I see how He is not fighting it, but He is USING it! He IS in it! Not in the way we think He should be, but in His PERFECT way. [thewave]

Have you had the revelation of how the institutional church is the field that is ripe unto the harvest? Without the Institutional church, christians would NEVER come to see their deep need for Christ! [thinking] Praise the Lord for the ways He causes ALL things to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose! [Applause]

[ August 19, 2006, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Mike Rule ]

Posts: 605 | From: Cass City, Michigan USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
israelthebride
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted      Profile for israelthebride   Email israelthebride   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many things that the author stands for
that I don't agree with.
She is a Liberal Christian.

But,
the writing of this book
brought up issues in the world concerning the church
brought up issues in the "worldly" church.

She awoke many that were sleeping.

1THESS 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord
so cometh as a thief in the night.
1THESS 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety;
then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child;
and they shall not escape

1THESS 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness,
that that day should overtake you as a thief
1THESS 5:5 Ye are all the children of light,
and the children of the day:
we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1THESS 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others;
but let us watch and be sober
1THESS 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night;
and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

WAKE UP!
LOVE, RICOEL

[ August 23, 2006, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: israelthebride ]

--------------------
Judge not, that you be not judged.
The measure you measure others,
that same measure shall be measured to you.

BIBLES in Many Languages

Posts: 126 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home

Copyright 2001-2009 - Living Covenant Ministries International