Member # 29
The MARRIAGE COVENANT
1. Will you take ME, GOD YHSHWH, as your ONLY ONE?
Will you promise not to have no other before ME?
2. Will you take ME as WHO I AM and not make yourself an image of another god?
Will you promise not to submit to these self-made gods?
3. Will you promise to LIVE SUBMITTED to MY NAME?
4. Will you keep MY HOLY SABBATH, MY DAY of REST, HOLY?
5. Will you honor YOUR CREATOR (father)
and the ONE WHO TAKES CARE of you (mother)?
6. Will you not destroy MY BODY (other humans)?
7. Will you promise not to misuse MY BODY (other humans)?
8. Will you BE HONEST?
9. Will you BE a TRUE WITNESS, to others, of our RELATIONSHIP?
10. I PROMISE all MY COVENANTS to each and everyone of you.
No one is PROMISED more than another.
BE MY BRIDE.
[ August 31, 2006, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: israelthebride ]
Judge not, that you be not judged.
The measure you measure others,
that same measure shall be measured to you.
BIBLES in Many Languages
Posts: 126 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003
| IP: Logged |