Living Covenant Ministries International

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Living Covenant Ministries International   » Member Forums   » General Discussion   » I'm not guilty of these allegations!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm not guilty of these allegations!
Maris
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maris   Email Maris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It struck me what Michael Jackson said in one of the video fragments I saw on the TV. He said: „I’m not guilty of these allegations.”
Often I feel some kind of accusations in my soul too. Who is blaming me? God? I don’t believe so. Some voice is whispering: „You’re a failure because you did it. You have fallen short of God’s purpose in your life. How can you act like this being a christian? etc.” Now I can say along with Jackson: „I am not guilty of these allegations.” Jesus has come to show me He is with me, He is my Lawyer. He took my guilt and nailed it on the cross. It is finished.

Posts: 51 | From: Latvia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Rule
Administrator
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Rule   Email Mike Rule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing more to add... except AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! [thewave]
Posts: 605 | From: Cass City, Michigan USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home

Copyright 2001-2009 - Living Covenant Ministries International