Living Covenant Ministries International

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Living Covenant Ministries International   » Member Forums   » Prayer Requests   » March 2009 - Prayer Request

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: March 2009 - Prayer Request
Mike Rule
Administrator
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Rule   Email Mike Rule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick note to ask you to pray with us. The word the Lord has given me to pray is "ENOUGH!!!!" Let me explain what that means....

We are receiving more and more requests for ministry all around the U.S. as well as around the world, but there is just no money to meet our basic ministry expenses, much less to begin traveling again. I have had to cancel my last three domestic trips due to lack of funds. Again, His word is "ENOUGH!!!!" He has give me a sense that there is a spiritual block somewhere that needs to be prayed about, so please partner with is in prayer, that whatever is hindering His provision from coming through would be removed. He is telling me that it is time, the enemy has had his way long enough, and He is calling us to pray with power like we never have before, "that is ENOUGH!!!!" It is time for His provision to flow as He intends. We desire His will to be done in ALL things. I will be excited to share how He answers that prayer in the coming weeks.

Thanks for your partnership with us in the ministry.

May Jesus be praised and lifted up in all things.

Shalom,
Mike

Living Covenant Ministries International
6240 W Main Street Suite 5
Cass City , Michigan - 48726
989-872-8525
In the U.S. you can call us toll free -
1(800)965-LCMI (5264)
http://www.livingcovenant.com/

LCMI - Proclaiming Freedom for the Frustrated!

...Jehovah has anointed (us) to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent (us) to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to preach the acceptable year of Jehovah and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to appoint to those who mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the mantle of praise for the spirit of heaviness; so that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of Jehovah, that He might be glorified. (Isa 61:1-3)

Posts: 605 | From: Cass City, Michigan USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home

Copyright 2001-2009 - Living Covenant Ministries International